07 Mar Workshop: Laser processing in electromobility
The LaserEMobility branch of the Italian Association for Production Technology (Associazione Italiana Tecnologie Manifatturiere, AITeM) invites for its workshop in Milan this year. The ‘LaserEMobility Workshop 2023’ is intended as a discussion platform for laser material processing in electromobility. It will take place on March 13 and 14 at the Politecnico di Milano and expects participants from industry and research along the entire value chain: from laser component manufacturing to system integration and end applications.
In addition to technical presentations aimed at an international audience, the organizer planned an exhibition to showcase technological trends in the industry. A laboratory tour will also provide practical insights into current academic research.
Application-oriented topics at the workshop include.
– The production of battery cells and systems,
– the processing of novel battery materials for future battery technologies,
– the production of the electric powertrain,
– the production of fuel cells,
– lightweight construction,
– process monitoring and control,
– digitization and data-based process optimization,
– the sustainable manufacturing of electric transportation.
The event will be held in presence in English; participation is free of charge after registration.
Image: istock.com/Дмитрий Ларичев